Sunday, June 05, 2011

Fun in the Sun--Finally!

It has been RAINING nonstop for the past couple of days.  I would say that we get 3 days out of the week that are sunny.  Boo!!!  And so yesterday it was beautiful, but a bit cold, so we went to the park in Fairfield to watch a parade.  Brandt and Ashlie came down with Will so we all went together and hung out.  Here are some pictures of that.

At the parade!  Will wants Kam's candy

Wrestling in the park

A new work out for Aunt Jessie

Kameron riding the miniature pony


Then today it was 86 and so hot out that we broke out the Slip-n-Slide!  It took about an hour and 20 minutes to set the thing up but once we did it was so worth it!  The boys had a great time.  Even little Will played in the cold water.

Holy Buckets that is cold!

Uncle Bubba giving a boost

Kameron

Kaelan got the hang of it finally

Then after the heat went down a little bit the boys and I went slacklining.  I had sunburned the backs of my legs and boy could I feel that when I was walking on my slackline!  Ouch!

Hammock time!


Kaelan is a natural!

Yes he has no pants on

3 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

Hey J, did you not do Camp Bryn Mawr this summer?? How are you doing?

Jessie said...

I did but I didn't actually have time to blog about it this summer! I will be adding more now that I am home :)

mtduckgirl said...

Ahh, yes. I just read the posts!! I'm so glad you are enjoying school!! Arabic sounds awesome if a little intimidating!

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.