Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Sunburn of the Spring!

I guess it isn't technically spring yet. And considering as how we're likely to have it snow at least 4 times between now and the real spring....
Anyway, we've been having crazy good weather lately. So I've been running again--yay for running! I'm a bit slow, but definitely doing ok, considering. I went for a run yesterday and then we sat outside and had a picnic and watched Kaelan play for two hours. When I went inside, I had a sunburned nose and legs! Amazing. Nothing bad, just faintly pink. I'm sure it will fade very soon, but I've already had many comments on it from people wondering what I was doing to get a sunburn.
Kaelan and I are officially roomies for the rest of the month. Kat's mom and sister are here from Germany and they are in my room, so I'm sleeping on the top bunk and Kaelan is on the bottom bed. I figured he'd be too excited to sleep last night, but he zonked right out. And sucked his thumb all night long. That's all I could hear, suck suck suck. He didn't even budge when I got up this morning to go to work, so at least he'll be easy to not wake up.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.