Monday, April 07, 2008

Join the Circus

It has been an extremely long time since I've written anything in here. I guess I have been feeling my life is too slow-moving right now, but that isn't really true. There is always stuff going on. I've just been lazy.
I'm so ready to be done with work. I would quit tomorrow and not miss it a bit. On an up-note, I finally learned how to bill Medicare. They have been plaguing my life out for the last month. I am training a new gal, so here's hoping she'll get the hang of everything and doesn't quit within two weeks like the last one.
Heather came down for the weekend from Colorado and we had a good time hiking and climbing. We found the most amazing spot at Alcova lake with all these huge rocks and the water down below. I really wanted to jump off--not that it would ever happen. I'm too much of a chicken. I'll work my way up to that.
I am so ready to run away and join the circus. I have decided that dedicating myself to learning how to be shot out of a cannon would be perfect right now.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.