Sunday, April 13, 2008

Broken Car

My car is broken. My neighbor backed into it the other morning--I don't have a clue how he managed to not see it sitting there, but I guess he wasn't paying much attention. Anyway, so he hit it right above the front driver side tire, so that part is all broken and I can't open my door. It is driveable, that is a plus, but I'm getting extremely tired of climbing in through the other door and sliding across all the time. So we did the whole insurance dance and I was assured that they would pay for it. I just need an estimate. Well, my dad took a look at the damage and we discovered my front tires are bald, which means my front end is out of alignment and probably has been all winter. What a nice surprise, hmm?
That's what I thought too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry about the car -- that sucks.

And...you've been tagged! Check out the info on our blog...http://bjandmelski.spaces.live.com

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.