Monday, April 21, 2008

1 More Month

I have one month left here in Casper. It is 3/4 sad, but the other 1/4 will be blissful and cannot end too soon to suit me.
I am talking, of course, about the 1/4 part of my life here that is working at Precision Prosthetics & Orthotics. Today was the worst it has been in months. My boss can be the biggest jerk-bean. I don't even want to go into it, because I'm trying to push it out of my head completely otherwise it makes me too mad. However, if I didn't have to earn more money in this next month, I would be out of there tomorrow.
The rest of my Casper existence I will miss and I can stand for the month to go by slowly. Kaelan and Kameron, of course, and then being with Kurt and Kat. And, of course, getting sleep, which I won't get at all starting June 15th.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.