Monday, April 21, 2008

Tag

Apparently, I have been tagged by Melissa. So, here we go.
Here are the rules: 1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog 2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My number one goal in life is to be shot out of a cannon. Let's just say I am working on it.
2. I missed out on riding on an elephant as a kid, so that is a huge desire.
3. I love to go barefoot and when I am forced to wear shoes and socks--aka, winter--I have to say hi to my feet to assure them I still love them.
4. I have recently become a fair-weather jogger only, something I am ashamed to admit.
5. I am writing a book and hope to get it published soon, as soon as I finish it. I already have an agent. The rest is up to me--and I'm a procrastinator of massive proportions.
6. I gave up rootbeer barrels, even though I previously had an addiction, because they turn my tongue unnaturally red.
7. Happiness is riding a giant fish while eating a rootbeer barrel--too bad I gave them up.
Dang, I don't think I even know 7 people with a blog...my friend Karen will have to do, because she's the only one I know of who has a blog! A sign I need to get out more to meet more blog-people? Perhaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessie!! Thank so much for thinking of me (said in very sarcastic tones)!! :-) Just Kidding! I would love to get tagged and write something!!! IT's good to hear from you. So, when are you heading up the Boston way? YOu have a place to stay when you get here!! Smooches from me!
-Karen

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.