Thursday, January 29, 2009

Everything

The title of today's post comes from Michael Buble, which I am currently listening to. My favorite line? So la la la la la la la....and repeat.

Happy news for this week: Kameron is officially walking!!! Yay Kami! Kurt and Kat sent a video, and he is adorable and so proud of himself for walking. I knew he could do it, he just needed that shot of confidence. He's pretty much a little dare-devil. Maybe he'll be my partner in all things crazy. Kaelan used to be, but lately he's gotten cautious. He tells me we can't go skydiving because he's too little, we shouldn't go down the big slides, and as for 4-wheeling with Kurt, well, he's ok until we get to a huge hill and he suddenly becomes a front-seat driver. As soon as we hit a tree, he said, "Ok, I'm done, I don't like hitting trees. Let's go home, Daddy."

Christian Bale in the new Terminator movie out this summer. I am digging Christian Bale lately. He's always been a good actor--remember him in Little Women? He made Laurie come to life. I kind of worked him into my second Gallia book as one of the characters--not really him, just his smile.

Don't worry, Handsome Rob, you're still my #1.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.