Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Blahs

I came down with something on Thursday that has kept me more or less in bed for these past 4 days. And I am probably going to be staying there for a couple more, at least. My chest hurts and my head hurts and I have had a pretty good fever, too. Finally I went to the Urgent Care and discovered that I am the happy recepient of bronchial pneumonia. Lucky me! I got a prescription for some pretty good drugs complete with codeine cough syrup because the Dr. doesn't want me coughing--that is hard to do in this case. My poor lungs are just full of gunk. At least it is a light case. Hopefully I'll start feeling better and my fever will go away so I can go back to work. I'm already bored of staying home.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.