Saturday, March 06, 2010

Living the Dream

I last posted that I had come down with pneumonia--lovely condition. Well, after I had been taking my medication for a week, I got really sick and then I started breaking out in hives. Back to the Dr. I am allergic to Biaxin. Good to know. Am now on a different medication for my pneumonia and can finally go back to work--it's only been 3 weeks of missing at least 3 days a week. I need a paycheck!

Kurt and Kat took the boys to Germany on Thursday morning. I am house-sitting, dog-sitting, cat-sitting, and fish-sitting. I am ok with being here solo. I get to go on my own vacation in April, after all. Except the dogs have decided that they can act out--being such neglected puppies, of course. They have eaten the entire contents of Kat's purse, peed on the couch pillows, and raided the boys' playroom. I am about ready to sell them!

I took them for a long walk this morning through almost knee-deep snow and am now contemplating the new Alice in Wonderland in 3D.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.