Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Day Sadness

The next time you hear from me, I will be back home in Montana...

We are packing today. My bunks are all finished currently, with the exception of bathroom baskets and the like.

It is also POURING rain right now. Not happy about that. I don't want to have a wet banquet night because there isn't much we can do with them. Outdoors is our friend tonight. And what about the last campfire and the launching of the candles into the lake??? And singing the Alma Mater for the last time?? Joe Widman asked me to stand by him for the Alma Mater. It was so nice! He's Bill's brother and in charge of the laundry every summer at camp. He's been here for like 15 years or so and has joined the list of my favorite people at camp.

I am all packed up and ready for tomorrow, when I will board a bus for Long Island, NY.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.