Wednesday, August 04, 2010

So Much

We have been just humming along here at Bryn Mawr. List time!

1. Chocolate Banana Night! I wore my Chocolate Banana Night skirt--the orangey-gold one with the hibiscus flowers--and a very interesting yellow slicker with hood. We surprised the girls in a good way and had some bananas dipped in chocolate. Still don't really understand the significance of that night, to be honest.

2. We have been having the BEST clues regarding Color War! All James Bond-esque. The final clue last night involved a boat chase on the lake with homemade rocket launchers that shot fireworks. It was so awesome! I love stuff like that.

3. Carnival! I was an Adirondack chair, dressed all in green with soccer socks on my arms and legs. I have a perma-green eyebrow right now thanks to that costume--we painted our faces to look like the pointy Adirondack chair backs.

4. I hit the outlet stores last Friday and found the best deals. I snagged a North Face jacket for a ridiculous price in the best shade of blue ever. And I bought my first ever pair of Uggs. Yes, I did. But they don't look like your typical pair of Uggs. They have a zipper up the back and just look like really nice boots. I think they are the nicest pair of boots I have ever owned, to be honest.

5. Less than 2 weeks!

6. I talked to Kaelan and Kameron last night on the phone and it was AMAZING! I miss them so much! Kaelan and I decided we would ride our bikes all around the world, starting with the park and then going to Australia. Kam wants to come too and he'll be in charge of security, ie, wrestling crocodiles.

7. I have a cold. Sad face. I can't breathe out of my nose very well and have no voice.

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

Ooh, I didn't even know they had a The North Face outlet. And if the UGGs you got are the Knightsbridge style I will be soooooo jealous. Soooooooooo. Soooooooo. Are they?
Enjoy your purchases and the rest of camp, too.


PS//Congrats on your "angel" status.

Jessie said...

They are the Knightsbridge style! I had to go look because I didn't pay attention, but yep, they are. I really think I'll be living in them soon--after I get home where we don't have mad humidity, that is.

MelissaS said...

Oh, well, congrats to you on your amazing boot purchase. I have been coveting these boots for two plus years, but just can't bring myself to pull the trigger because of how expensive they normally are. I am now on the lookout for ugg outlets. excellent.

thanks for the blog compliment. :)

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.