Thursday, July 29, 2010

Livin' La Vida Bryn Mawr

Soooo much has been going on since I last posted! That is understandable, considering a day at camp is more like a week in the real world. Let me see if I can remember some highlights...

Many days and nights off filled with much-needed sleep, great dinners and hangouts with friends, and of course, the Ice Cream Cottage. Oh Ice Cream Cottage, how I heart you! I am off tomorrow, too, and very excited to be heading to the outlet stores. Except I don't have anything on my list to buy because I can't fit it in my luggage!

My girls have been good for the most part. Little fights and misunderstandings and hurt feelings--nothing that can't be fixed with a little listening and some hugs. I really like this age group.

Weather has been fairly rainy and when it isn't rainy it's really warm. Not sure I like that. Am so ready for air conditioning!

Almost heading into Color War, but I don't know what the break will be. I imagine I'll hear soon.

Went to yoga with my girls this morning and had an absolute BLAST! I loved our instructor and wish I could take her class back home. She is by far the best yoga instructor I have ever had. I took some really good poses away from the class and a great idea with some rocks that I am going to do with Kaelan and Kameron.

All in all I am in good spirits and really making the most of these last 2 weeks with my friends here and my girls.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.