Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happiness Is....

Riding the giant fish while eating a root beer barrel, but since I am no longer in Missoula and I gave up root beer barrels due to the color they turn my tongue, this entry will have to be different.

Visiting Day went really well. It was so hot in my polo! I have a nice sunburn momento in the shape of a triangle from the polo's button area because I didn't think about putting sunscreen there. My face didn't get burned and I put so much lip sunblock on my lips that I am positive I won't have a repeat of last summer. All the parents were lovely and the kids had a good time. And this summer I didn't eat too much! I only had 2 cookies at the cookie tent. They had fruit as an option this summer and I did enjoy that very much. We had our pool moment after the parents left and it was heavenly to be in the water. Then Male Beauty! I wore a pretty sweet Hawaiian style shirt with shorts and sandals. I think I was going for a dude-on-a-cruise look. It was fun.

And afterwards....

I GOT MY ANGEL!!!!

It was a very moving ceremony and I almost wish I had more time to absorb the whole thing. There were only 5 of us who got our Angels as staff and it was so awesome. I had to be wearing my Male Beauty get-up, but oh well. I have worn worse to camp.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.