Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Brought my Batman bear to b'fast this morning because it was late sleep and jim-jam brunch. Jim-jams are your pjs, by the way. The boys and I call them that.

Got to do two glorious dock jumps for no reason whatsoever other than it was HOT today--and I have a standing Gary Brown invite to jump off the dock whenever I want, even if no one is down there, just as long as I wear a lifejacket. Of course I'm going to wear a lifejacket...I can't swim with only one arm that well and with the lifejacket I bob really well. Gil ducktaped my baggie over my splint this time. It still got wet. Oh well.

Finished my JCSD stuff--game and things I needed to put together. Will tell you the theme on the actual day.

Watched the fireworks tonight and wasn't that homesick, considering this is my worst night at camp. I sooooo want to be home with my family right now, watching fireworks with my babies, cuddling my Kamo.

Just one more day and then the girls go to Dorney and I get a day off!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.