Monday, September 12, 2011

Taking Me Back

I love school!!!  I am in my official 3rd week of classes and I am going strong.  And despite having 19 credits I am not overworked a bit.  Not much homework.  Granted I am tired but that could be because I haven't been sleeping very well--I wake up in the middle of the night and speak Arabic to myself.  Then I get the itch to get up and start writing words--in Arabic, of course--but I make myself stay in bed and eventually I fall back asleep again. 

I am practicing Arabic on a daily basis and I already can feel myself getting better.  I can read and write 13 letters in the alphabet thus far--but I definitely need improvement.  My writing looks like a 4-year old!  I bet those little Arab Kindergarteners could show me a thing for two.  But I love it and I am excited to be getting a little better.

As far as the rest of my classes go, I am learning so much about Psych already.  I think my favorite class just might be Development Psych, but then again we are learning cool things in Research Methods right now too.  I am a bit disappointed in my Abnormal Psych class but that is just because the instructor seems a little uncomfortable teaching it and we haven't gotten to anything good yet.  I also like my Psych 100 class, despite having to go be a guinea pig for the grad students on Wednesday--I just hope their experiments have nothing to do with The Jersey Shore!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.