Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Weston!

So precious!
He's here!!!  His C-section was scheduled for the 26th but apparently coming early is just his MO because Ashlie went into labor on the 22nd early in the morning and rather than wait they just took him C-section that morning, at about 8:20 AM.  He was 7.4 pounds and was 19 inches long.  And I will say one thing for C-sections--they don't make the baby look all squished!  Weston is perfect :)

I went to Helena on Friday after class and stayed the night with Will so that Brandt could stay at the hospital with Ashlie and Wes.  Will and I had some good bonding time--we ate cookies and played the X-box.  It was a mini-vacation for both of us :)  Man Will can talk!  Sure, half of what he says he is just repeating but it is impressive all the same.  I think if he was taking Arabic class with me he would kick my butt at it!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.