Thursday, November 03, 2011

Happy FALL!!!

I have been remiss in my blog updating duties.  Many apologies!  I am still busy busy busy with school--but there are only 5 weeks left or something crazy like that and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown.  My classes are going great and I love learning about Psychology.  Of course my FAVORITE class is Arabic :)  And, tadaa, I can read and write!  We are getting to some big-time sentence structures now and it is a little intimidating.  I met with my prof the other day and we discussed the class--strangely enough, or maybe not so strange, most of the class has dropped out.  There used to be close to 40 of us and now there are 22.  I guess not everyone shares the same passion for learning Arabic.  Anyway, hay mucho plans regarding Arabic but I cannot put them on here yet.  I will let you know when I can :)

My family is good.  All are busy.  Kaelan turns 7 on the 8th of November.  Can you believe that??  I cannot.  Kameron is in preschool--he goes to the Deer room and is loving it.  I think he mostly loves the miniature toilets and sinks that are just his size.  And my other two nephews are also good.  Weston is getting big.  I will post a good picture.  Will is getting used to being a big brother and it is cute.

Big Brother!
I have to do an oral presentation in Arabic today.  It will be easy because it is about me and at least is in first person.  :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another blog post would be greatly appreciated. Hows your arabic going???

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.