Sunday, November 27, 2011

Soldier Update

Hey there, Happy belated Thanksgiving!!

I have 2 weeks left of classes and I am very excited!  Although I really enjoyed this semester so part of me will miss it.

Soldier update!  I have had 7 Soldiers thus far and 4 of them are now home--yay!!!  Of the last 3 I have two will be home by mid-December and I am so excited for them.  I will miss talking to them but I am very happy they get to be home with their families finally.  My last and 7th Soldier is in Kuwait and just got there so he will be there until next November.  I plan on adopting more after my two in Iraq go home though.

Will and Aunt Jessie

Brandt, Jessie, Will

Family Pic
While I was home I attended Weston's baptism.  He is 2 months old and adorable.  I coaxed a few smiles from the little guy and man is he wiggly!  It is almost hard to hold him he is so wiggly!  And Will and I played and sang the pirate song a lot.  It was a good time.





No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.