Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy (Late) Holidays!!

Catch up time!

First:  Finals came and went in a blur of studying and sleep deprivation.  I had to take only 4 thanks to getting a 96 in my Research Methods class and not needing to take that Final--thank goodness!  I took Arabic first and it went really well.  We did an Oral final in there in the form of a skit and then had to write a paper on our families, and then took the test during Finals week.  It went really well.  Then I took Psych 100 and that went really well too.  It was hard to study for that one because it was 8 chapters of really hard stuff and I had an Abnormal Psych Final the next morning.  And then my easy Final, Development Psych and I was done!!!  Of course it took weeks for the grades to come back but once they did I was happy.  A's in all my Finals and I got my 4.0!!!

Second:  Home for the Holidays!  I drove to Helena to stay the night with Brandt and Ashlie on the 22nd because they flew to Hawaii for Christmas with Ashlie's family on the 24th.  We had Will's 2nd birthday party and did Christmas with them that Friday before Christmas.  Kat, Kaelan and Kameron drove down and stayed with us until the 3rd and it was so much fun!!  I love my boys.  I miss them like crazy already!!

Third:  Now I have time off until classes start again right before February.  I am already kind of bored I will admit!  I have been doing some Arabic to keep up with it and loving that.  Today I did idafa structures.  My vocab is a little rusty but writing isn't and I can read and speak it still.  So much for taking off 3 weeks!!

1 comment:

mtduckgirl said...

Happy Happy Holidays friend!!! Congratulations on your fantastic grades!!

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.