Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last Week of Winter Vacation

And guess what I get to do be doing?? 

I caught Strep throat!  For the first couple days I just thought I was coming down with a cold but the throat got worse and I got a fever on top of it, and then my brother told me he had Strep and had just been to his house to babysit my nephews.  So I went to the doctor and they confirmed the Strep test was positive--complete with a fever.  So now I have been lying around, sleeping a lot, and waiting for this sore throat to go away!!  My fever either didn't return last night or was so slight I didn't notice it so that is a plus!  Here is hoping the rest goes quickly too!

So not how I wanted to be spending the last free week of my vacation!!

School starts on Monday.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.