Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Confirmed



Brandt was confirmed last night in front of the Helena city council as being officially off of probation and a city firefighter. We went and sat in with him while it happened. He introduced us to the room and said a few words. It was pretty cool. All his shift came, and they sat in the back in their dress blues, and the captain came up and introduced him. His friend and roomie, Doug, was also confirmed last night. They were hired at the same time, so that's been fun for both of them.

I'll tell you, it was pretty much one of the proudest moments of my life. I was just beaming at him the whole time. He's worked so hard! And he's doing what he loves, no doubt about that.

Afterwards we went out to eat dinner, because it is Mom's b-day today.

I'm trying to convince her she needs to go skydiving with me, but I don't think I've hit the combo just yet to working.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Brandt!! And happy birthday Aunt Cindy!!

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.