Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's Winter!

I had to stay late on Friday at work, due to an overly ambitious Christmas card project my boss set for us--and guess who conveniently had to leave work early that day? Yeah. So Tiffany, the other receptionist, and I were there until 7 getting them all ready to be mailed out. Needless to say, I am not a fan of the 10 hour work day. Unless it's at Bryn Mawr, in which case I don't really notice it as much.
We are in the midst of winter! I took Kaelan to the store this morning to buy doughnuts, and had to dig out the Jeep. It was fun, though, kicking through snowdrifts. I like snow, overall. I may not ski anymore, but I still am a fan.
I'm still working away on my book. I think it just might be nearing completion--although I don't necessarily have any ideas on how it will end, I'm sure that will come soon enough. I've already got all these ideas as to what is going to happen.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.