Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Almost!!!

Whoohoo!! I am on the down-slope with my book! I have a few more chapters to go before I send her into the ending! I'm pretty excited about how it's turning out. Although, I just had some Czech guy grilling me on the plot today--he's a friend of Kamil's who owns a limo service in Savannah, GA, up for a little New Year's vacation time. He asked if there were any Czech people in the book and unfortunately, there aren't. I found the whole conversation very strange.
I had a dream last night I was diagnosed with cancer of the liver and had 6 months to live. Very interesting dream...why the liver? I hope it isn't a sign.
I am so hungry right now. Kamil disappeared at 10:30 and didn't come back until 1, when he left again to go to lunch--leaving me to wait and eat the stale goldfish crackers that Tiff keeps in the drawer. On the up-side, when I do finally go to lunch there will only be like 2 hours before I get to close up and go home! Everything has a silver-lining. Even cancer of the liver? I'll have to think on that.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.