Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Hate Wind

I hate wind. I'm not talking a light breeze, but the screaming, gale-force wind that seems to really enjoy Wyoming and Casper in particular. I hate how it is always cold. Just once I'd like to have a warm gale-force wind. I hate how it blows the blasted door open and I have to keep my keys in the lock and let in every person who comes to the office. I hate how it rocks your car when you're driving down the road. I hate how it causes snowdrifts everywhere. And I really hate how it makes my ears hurt after just three seconds out in it without a hat.
Now that that is out of the way...
Things are going well with the book. I'm making great head-way and like the way it is turning out. I can't rush the ending.
My little brother just got engaged to his long-time girlfriend. That is exciting news, although not very surprising.
We are waiting for the new baby to put in appearance. Kat's due date is the 20th, but no matter how many hints we toss out about perfect times to be born, that kid isn't listening. I guess he's got his own agenda.
My vacation work schedule is officially over. I'm back to going in every morning at 8:30. I was really enjoying all that time off, but my paycheck wasn't. Go figure.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.