Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And the Winner Is....

I am officially working for Precision Prosthetics and Orthotics once again. Crazy, you might say? Especially since I'm pretty sure last year I would rather break bricks with my forehead than work there.

HOWEVER....

Kamil has some groovy ladies working there now, Sandy and her mom Jean, and they have whipped that office--and Kamil--right into shape! It's a pretty enormous change and one for the better, I might add. And they are just delighted that I know what the heck I'm doing and can run the front desk and do dictations. My hours don't suck, either.

I only just finished up day 2, but I'm feeling pretty good about things. No more dictator standing over you with a whip, no more ignorance on every issue about O&P, no more denials from Medicare!

Now the bad...I have a cold sore and I have a sneaking suspicion I'm getting the boys' cold. I'm fighting that thing with every extra bit of Echinacea I can take and it has held off thus far. Here's hoping.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.