Sunday, March 08, 2009

Changes

I recently received a job offer from my former boss that I couldn't refuse. As you know, I had been doing his dictations online, but starting tomorrow I will be once again in the office of Precision Prosthetics and Orthotics in Casper, WY. I moved down here on Friday.

I am loving being back with Kaelan and Kameron, Kurt and Kat. The only thing I am not loving? Going back to work in the morning.

I'm sure it will be ok. And it is only for 3 months before I leave for camp this June.

I can handle it.

Another change: our bird, who we'd had for 20 years, died this week. Daisy was 24 and had a long life, but he was supposed to live until 30 or thereabouts. It was sad. Poor bird. I'm going to miss him. We buried him with his favorite mirror.

1 comment:

mtduckgirl said...

Oh man!! From one bird owner to another... that stinks, I'm sorry. I like that you buried him with his favorite mirror. I think I'm hoping that my bird and I die at the same time... Good luck in Casper!! Hey, maybe this summer we could somehow manage to be in the same place at the same time since you will be in (PA or NY?) and I am in Boton. That would be sweet niblets!! Hope all is well.

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.