Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And So It Is

I have really been struggling with working from 9 to 5--not because I hate my job, but because there is no time to do anything but work! I am not a workaholic. I don't understand that mentality. Maybe if my job were skydiving or slack lining or working for the circus...all things I can see myself doing a lot of. But I get up, I go to work, I come home tired from work, and I have maybe 4 hours to do anything...not nearly long enough to fit all my hobbies in!

I am preaching to the choir, aren't I?

I know, I know...be thankful I have a good job that pays well and suck it up. But when someone finally wants my books and I don't have to work 9 to 5, or I get brave enough to run away to the circus, I will be a happy happy girlie.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.