Sunday, October 18, 2009

Piracy

What are your thoughts on piracy?

I'm not talking about illegally downloading music or movies...I'm talking about the modern-day pirates who are plying the waters currently around Africa. I did a paper on them for my Globalization and Lit class my senior year of college, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It made writing a 25-pager much more entertaining when the subject matter interests me. And yes, before you ask, I would definitely run off to become a pirate. In fact, during graduation, my friend Roger told me that he would join my crew if I asked. It was a nice goodbye.

Anyhow, the reason I bring this up is because I am putting pirates in my book. I don't really know the angle yet, but I'm working on it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.