Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the Hunt Begins...

My camp list--something that fills me with dread every summer and I don't know why. I am suuuuuper-excited about going to camp this summer. I can't wait to see everyone again and to just jump right into that Bryn Mawr lovin' that wraps everyone up all summer long. However...to get there, I need to go shopping for the camp necessities, and I dread that.

I also dread packing, but that is because I am crap at it.

I have fulfilled 3/4 of my uniform list, however--yeah Soffe shorts on sale! I just need a few pairs of navy and a few pairs of white with some structure to wear with that Awful Polo we have to wear for visiting day. And yes, the Awful Polo is in capital letters--trust me, if you'd seen a picture of me in it, you'd know why. It is invariably 2 sizes too big and makes me look sloppy if I don't have anything to tuck it in to. Hence the structed navy and white shorts. I hate walking up to parents and giving them the 'Hi! I'm the responsible adult taking care of your children all summer, but don't I look like a slob' vibe.

Ah man. On with the hunt.

1 comment:

nikki said...

Jessie! just want you to know that i plan on following your posts this summer! i love your style. have fun and if you ever see my blog, know that i'm aware of how sloppy and impatient my writing probably sounds haha.
lots o love,
"peace"

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.