Saturday, May 23, 2009

The First Step Is Admitting It

I recently went shoe shopping with my mom, Kat, and the boys. The object was to get Kaelan and Kameron some new summer sandals and some running shoes for Kaelan. We stopped off at a place with the biggest selection of Chacos I have ever seen!! Of course the bait was right...I had to go back. I tried on a pair and yes, you guessed it. They now reside in my closet or on my feet. My 3rd pair of Chacos...I have an addiction.

I can't help but justify my love of Chacos. Not only are they very stylish, they are the most comfortable sandal I have ever worn. My feet feel great while wearing them.

And hey, at least these were the cheapest pair yet. Ok, money is not an object when it comes to my Chacos. And now that I have 3 pairs, I can rotate them! So welcome, Chaco #3. I am sure you'll be very happy.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.