Sunday, May 03, 2009

Circus Circus

I would put the circus theme in here, but I doubt the way it goes in my head sounds the same to anyone else. Yes, the circus is coming!!! I have long waited for this moment--not because it would be awesome to share this with my two little nephews. Not because I know they will love seeing clowns and people on the trapeze or walking the tight rope. Nope, my reasoning is purely selfish.

I will finally get to ride an elephant!!! Because, as Kaelan put it, Kameron is my ticket. Yes, folks, it is true. I have stooped to using a 1-year old to get my dream of riding an elephant. Now, granted, it won't be the same thing as actually being in Africa and riding an elephant all by my lonesome, but if the only way to ride one is to have half a dozen little kids on there, I'm good with it. Kaelan will probably chicken out at the last minute and not get on, as he does that. Kameron, however, will ride absolutely ANYTHING fearlessly. He's my little adrenaline junkie.

Therefore, I too will get to ride an elephant.

Diabolical, isn't it?

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.