Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bright and Shiny

Not the cult on BubbleBoy...

More my outlook on life at the moment, which after last night I never would have thought possible. Last night everything was awful and pessimism abounded in my thoughts--I had so many negative words I could have written my own negative thesaurus. And then Kameron kept me up from 2:30 until 5:30, kicking his crib and yelling "No!" every 10 minutes. Oh. My. Goodness. I was so tired his morning.

And then I went back to work and everything was like it was when I left...except Jean wasn't there, and that makes me sad. However, I remember how to do everything, I got a raise!!!, and it was just good to be settled down again. I still miss camp. Ah well. And after work I took my car through the car wash, something I never do, and now it is all bright and shiny too.

AND THEN, Kat was having a jewelry party here so I got to try on some pretty great pieces--I even bought a few. I have been more and more into jewelry lately, I don't know why. Bronze pieces in particular. My new fave? A bronze chain with an airplane and a tiny swallow. I got quite a few compliments on it today at work.

And we begin again tomorrow...

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.