Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Counting

Today was the longest day ever...I had plans originally to set up my slack line in the front yard, but longer so that I could walk something more than 10 steps, but when I pulled into the drive all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep. So I put on a movie and did not set up my slack line. And now I am having to count all the good things I currently have going on right now just to pysch myself up for tomorrow.

1. I can walk my slack line no matter the set-up or the height!

2. I am in the process of buying my first bow! I'll keep you posted on how my Ebay adventure pans out. So far I am the highest bidder.

3. The weekend is coming up and I have many plans.

4. I have a great project in the works that is going to help my creativity when I write.

And now for more relaxation and the rest of my movie.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.