Sunday, June 27, 2010

Honeymoon What?

There is no way this was the first full day of camp. Firstly, the girls act like they've never left--there is absolutely no honeymoon period whatsoever. At least not for the Upper Juniors. I have launched into it already.
And I am tired and I smell bad.
I went to gym tryouts and sat with Bill, who proceeded to say that my wrist was broken at least 3 times. I told him it isn't and he said that we don't know that for sure. Well, we don't know that it is, either! I do have the number for an orthopedic Dr. that I will be calling later, so I will keep you updated on that.
I smell. Did I mention that? SOOOO humid today.
Sat OD until after 11 last night and had zero criers. Hoping that tonight will be just as quiet and maybe I'll get to go at 10:30 instead.
Really want to jump off the dock but am unsure about if that will be the best thing for the wrist. Dancing with the staff tonight!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.