Thursday, June 24, 2010

Leftie and Other Impressions

I am a leftie for a little while and have decided to make it a positive experience for me. I am going to be the best leftie ever for the time that I am one. I am already very good at eating left-handed and because of prior tooth-brushing practice I am already pretty good at that with my left.
I also decided that the sling was bringing me down, emotionally, so I have adiosed it. Considering as how yesterday was the first time in 5 summers that I have wanted to go home, I knew something wasn't right. This morning it hit me. The sling! It makes me feel even worse about the situation and I can't use that arm AT ALL, not even for little things. And it, at least in my own mind, makes me feel like the broken thing is already true and we don't know that for sure.
So no more sling! And today has gone much better already.
Plus I can feel my fingers much better and they aren't swollen today for the first time.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.