Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Halloween Spirit

My job is driving me crazy!!! I know I forecasted good things for this job, but it hasn't even been a month yet and I'm already dreading having to spend all day in here with Kamil. He's just so grumpy! I know that it's stressful for him, but he needs to hire someone who knows what the heck they are doing! The three of us secretaries have no clue, and Kamil doesn't either, so he just gets mad when things don't work out. Yesterday I was so mad I wanted to just leave. I'm job searching, so when I find something else, I'm out of here! This is not a good working environment! It has completely put me out of the Halloween spirit!
I have submitted a synopsis of my book to a writer's agency and if they like it, they will critique my work and possibly try to sell it for me to a publisher. I'm a little nervous, but I did it! So here's hoping they like it! If not, oh well. I still haven't finished it, after all. I'm sure I can find someone willing to work with me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I hear ya on the work environment. Good luck with the job search - I'll be praying that something better comes along soon.

Good luck on the book front! If you are ever looking for readers - I'm available :)

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.