Monday, November 19, 2007

Not So Much

I haven't actually played World of Warcraft since the first time, so I guess that means I'm not such a geek, huh?
I'm waiting for my professional critique to come back on my book. I'm not too nervous, because I know my grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation are all good. However, I am excited to find out about my plot and dialogue. It will be good to hear someone tell me what's good and what isn't so good about my writing.
Work is a see-saw experience. One moment it's ok, and the next I hate it. I think the ok moments are trumping the bad ones, as I have not quit yet, but I still am not too crazy about my boss and his bipolar mood-swings.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is already here?? Crazy. I'm excited to have 4 days off though. I do enjoy sleeping in. Why is it that I can wake up at 6:30 every morning in the summer and be a-ok, but when I have to get up at 7:30 here, it's never enough sleep? Maybe I sleep deeper at Bryn Mawr because I'm so exhausted and here I don't fall asleep that fast. I don't know.
I am excited about this summer, though! After I am finished with camp, the plan is for me to fly directly from Newark to Frankfurt and then we'll spend about 3 weeks over there. I hope everything comes together for the trip, because it will be great.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.