Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Warcraft Geek

I have officially become a World of Warcraft geek. I think it's only slightly below a Trekkie, but somehow less cool. At least in my opinion. I mean, I suppose I could dress up like my character--who is a blue Orc with tusks protruding from her lower lip and size 16 feet--but that kind of costume is hard to come by. And I guess I can blame this all on my brother. He became the geek first. I only started because he's been talking it up so much and now we can play side by side with our matching computers. Sheesh. So I started last night, played an hour, and you know? It was fun. So here we go, on this odyssey of Warcraft.
As for my character, she's quite interesting. She's supposedly an assassin-type, but so far all she does is chuck a mean throwing knife. And those feet! Seriously, I think she can walk on water with those boats.
For the record, I do not plan on this becoming my entire social community, nor will I quit going outside so that I can concentrate on my life in Warcraft. I know you're all relieved. Maybe we better warn my brother...

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.