Friday, May 09, 2008

Processing

I spent all day yesterday working on formatting my manuscript. It only took 5 1/2 hours to proofread and make all my changes. They wanted it doublespaced, which means it is now over 1,000 pages. Yikes! I guess it will be easier to read now, though. Anyway, I think I overdid things yesterday a bit because today my eyes feel like puffy little slits.
That could be because I have a cold, too, but either way I feel like crap.
I talked to Bryce yesterday, who is living in Estes Park, CO. I'm going there next weekend and he is taking time off work so we can hang out. I haven't seen him for 2 years, since I left Missoula. I'm still processing this new update. My brain is like a very slow computer sometimes--it takes its sweet time processing the information. Again, it could be my cold medicine.
Bleh.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.