Monday, May 12, 2008

Seriously??

I do not love UPS. I do not love autobody shops that say your parts are in when they aren't. Yes, this has a point. My car was supposed to finally be fixed today--since it has been a whopping month since my neighbor backed into my car and made it not so pretty and very broken. I had everything lined up, the appointment, the car rental--and it was going to be done in time for me to drive to Estes Park on Friday.
I got there this morning to hear that UPS still hasn't delivered my car parts--perhaps Wednesday they'll be here? They don't really know, but I'm shooting for Wednesday, so it had better be here by Wednesday. Anyway, I postponed the rental car until Wednesday and I guess I'll be taking that to Colorado for the weekend, since it is looking like my car won't be finished until Monday.
That is if the parts are in. The other alternative? Driving my broken car to Colorado for the weekend and it getting fixed next Monday, which will be my last week in Casper.
You know, it isn't my fault that my neighbor backed into my car. Why is it such a hassle? If I could, I would elminate hassles entirely for those who did nothing to deserve them.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.