Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Emotional

Today was a hard day for me. I have 5 bunks that I need to make sure are clean--and it just wasn't happening. I had to take an hour and sit in the office because I couldn't even be in there.
We had a GL meeting--our last sit-down circle, where we all get to say how we are feeling about the summer and thank each other. It is always emotional, but today was an explosion.
I cried throughout the entire thing. I really feel as though we were all friends--not that we just got along and worked well together, but that we were friends. I know I couldn't have done it without my fellow GLs, junior or senior camp.
Friday is going to be rough. Tomorrow night is going to be rough.
I have never been to a place where I feel as supported as I do at Bryn Mawr. I love Bryn Mawr. I love it a lot.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.