Friday, June 06, 2008

Kaboosh

I do not leave for another week--but I have already begun packing in an effort to streamline my belongings. I am known for overpacking in any situation, but especially when I go to camp. If I could somehow fit the entire contents of my room in one suitcase, I would be in business. However, since that is impossible without the use of a magic lamp--and I don't know any Genies who would lend me theirs--I decided to go for a trial-run of packing. The first time around I think I nailed it! My suitcase is not even full and I am finished. Ah, lovely. Now to get the carry-on slimmed down...

I have been enjoying my 3 weeks here in Montana. No worries, just pretty much playing all day long. I have been making some pretty rockin' discoveries, too. You'd think, having grown up here, that I would already know these things. I guess absence creates new eyes. I have lived within sight of Square Butte my whole life but it is only recently that I realized how beautiful it is. And how much I want to climb it. Anyway, I think it is the one that Charles Russell painted. Beautiful.



Chacos in the sky.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.