Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yeah Pictures!




I finally got some pictures for your viewing pleasure...I have been slacking on the camera end of things. As soon as the web site starts posting pictures I'll be able to steal some of theirs with me in them, but for now...you get some quality toga pictures.

We had staff Olympics last night and got to wear togas again to promote it. For some reason we had a serious lack of bedsheets, so there were only about 7 of us wearing togas, but that was ok.
I love my GL group this summer! We all get along so well.
Jack hooked up with Rico, his brotha from another motha, for some good cooking fun in the Cooking room. They made some rockin' edible cookie dough. Charlotte and I had fun, too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lookin' good!

mtduckgirl said...

Hey Chica!! I love the togas and most especially the flowers in your hair!! Do the boys do dinner menus or only dessert? If so, do you think they'd come to Boston and cook for me? Smooches from Boston!!
-

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.