Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ewwww

I have arrived! The flights weren't that bad--despite being awake for 24 hours. I slept like a rock--or like a cadillac, as Kaelan says--on the last flight and only woke up once we landed. I hate the looks you get when you're the only one on the plane who looks like you haven't slept in a week! I wish I could have a sticker to put on my forehead that advertises my travels so they all know why I look so awful.
Now for the ewwwww....
Remember that mushroom hunt I went on? Well, I picked up about 4 ticks from that excursion. All the previous hikes I have been on where there is a tick danger, I have known what to look for. German ticks are tiny. I didn't see them until it was too late. So I removed them and have been researching ticks now just in case I come down with some horrible German tick disease.
I feel dirty.
AND completely happy to be home! Yeah USA!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.