Monday, September 29, 2008

Soooo....

Now that I have been home for a little while--2 weeks, it feels way shorter than that--I have some projects to work on.
I am writing like crazy! I have 3 books in the works, but even though I get flashes of inspiration for all of them at odd times, I really only want to seriously work on one. I also plan on pushing my other book with my agent more. Who knows how much work they are really doing with it, you know? I am getting skeptical...
I also plan on rearranging my room. I have this whole scenario worked out in my head. Perhaps it won't work, but we'll see. What I really want is a huge hammock. That probably won't happen.
Of course, the big J O B thing will have to happen soon. I am rather lackadaisical about that one, mostly because I really do hate the idea of working. Especially a job that is just for 'right now' and that I probably won't be too crazy about. I'll give myself a swift kick and get into action soon.
I also got a new phone! At first I couldn't figure out how to answer it, let alone any of the other things it does, but now I get it. It was sad to stop using my last phone. Does anyone else get these insane attachments to non-animate objects, or is that just me?
It is becoming fall here! I love fall. I love the smells, the pumpkins, the rustly leaves, Halloween, the smells again, and just the feeling of it being fall. Unfortunately, it is always too short and then winter hits and I don't feel the same level of amicability toward winter as I do towards fall.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.