Thursday, August 06, 2009

Color War!!!

Color War broke last night--it was an Indiana Jones, National Treasure sort of thing. Instead of fighting, like we normally do, it was just a series of scenes starting with a huge volcano down in the ropes course with our good archeologists and the two bad ones. The whole premise was that they were trying to get the pieces of the halo to join them together and unite Bryn Mawr. I was a fallen angel without my halo, and I held a torch along the path to adventure and then on the nature trail while we sang the Alma Mater. It was a pretty cool thing. The girls walked along through the nature trail and all the torches to Wembley where there was the final event in the Cave of Lost Angels--and Gary Brown as the knight/advisor like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and the archeologists had to pick which angel to put the halo on. If they chose wrong, they died, sort of like drinking from the wrong grail in the movie. I thought it was done very well overall. I don't have any pictures, but the video is up on the website.

A week and one day left at camp.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.