Thursday, August 20, 2009

Slacklining In the Park

I have brought the sport of slacklining to Casper...well, at least I haven't seen anyone else doing it, but perhaps now they might. We set up the slackline in the park at our impromptu BBQ tonight with Mick, Lisa, their kids, and Dan. Kameron walked on it, too. That little guy...he immediately knew he was supposed to put one foot in front of the other and he was laughing the whole time. As for the rest of us, I made it 4 steps (personal record), Kurt got up on it once, and Dan was having trouble with the muscle stabilizers in his leg to even get up once, but at least he tried. He also helped me set it up. I did remember how to tie a clove hitch! I am going to set it up at home and keep on--after I get a new anchor. The rope I have now isn't doing it. I need more webbing I think.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.