Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gold Wins!

For the first time since I have been at Bryn Mawr--4 summers--Gold has won Color War!!! It was a pretty exciting race. There was something like 18 points separating them before going into Sing--unheard of in the past. In previous summers Green has always come from behind to win, but this summer Gold won Color War and even though Green won Sing, it wasn't enough to bump them over.

The Final Fight, or the Conflict Resolution as they called it, wasn't much of a fight. It was Gladiators trying to bump off the Green and Gold representatives. Very funny until Beau whopped Josh with a mat as he was flying through the air off the tumble track into the Bunk One girls. There were a few tears and more than one ice bag after that. Poor Josh felt awful. It probably hurt him too. Not a very soft landing. After that there was a dance off between the Green and Gold representatives. Drew was once again the giant hotdog, but he didn't dance. Bummer. The dance moves were hilarious and the girls really enjoyed the production.

I have been cleaning all day today. I do not like today or tomorrow. Cleaning and packing are not fun. I was hot and sweaty and grumpy today.

My stuff is mostly packed. A few last minute items to stuff and then I will be done.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.