Monday, August 10, 2009

Finalization

Color War has been humming right along--and I apologize for not updating this sooner. I've been pretty busy and then the internet decided to go out...not a happy event. However...it is working right now! The lack of time and the many things going on does necessitate a list.

1. I started to read The Time Traveler's Wife. I like it so far.
2. I really like my new counselor in 15. She makes me laugh.
3. I really really like my old counselor in 15, Livvy. Today in her exit interview with Britton she said some very nice things. They made me choke up a little bit, actually. I really appreciate her and all the hard work she's put in. I know it hasn't been the easiest time in 15, but she's stuck with it. Plus she's just a nice person. So lovely to be around.
4. Gary Brown is a kick in the pants. He told me yesterday he wants to come visit me in Montana. He said that my parents must be very nice people and he'd like to meet them.
5. I got to serve snack today for the first time ever! Granted, it didn't last very long but I liked it while it happened.
6. My girls in 14 are such good kids.
7. I have been having very good times with all my girls in general. We've been laughing a lot.
8. I am tired.
9. Today was the hottest day all summer--96 I believe. That doesn't sound that hot, but to all of us here used to 70s and rain, this feels like being broiled alive.
10. I got all my paperwork done!!!!!

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.