Tuesday, August 07, 2007

3 More Days!

Color War ends tonight with Sing and then the shootout in the Widman gym. I am excited for it to be over. It has been hot and humid, so the games with the girls haven't been as much fun. I get tired of hearing arguments over everything and I am especially tired of repeating myself 900 times. I was taking points away right and left yesterday during kickball.
Last night was my very last night off. I watched Roman Holiday and then went to Walmart with Emily for some last minute things. I was in bed by 10. Very relaxing.
Today is Sing practice all day long. I warned my counselors that they were going to hate it, but to just suck it up because it would all be over soon. Yes, being bossed around by high-strung 15-yr olds sucks and having to sit like a robot in a teeny 3 by 3 square sucks, but you know, it is one day. It will be over soon.
I am looking forward to hanging with Heather finally! I haven't seen her at all for about a week. Today has been the first day I have even seen her, let alone talked to her. I hope it will be a relaxing couple of days for her once we get back. She deserves it! She's worked her tail off doing the Color War planning.
I am also looking forward to going home! A little over a week left for me, and I'll be flying homeward!
I have to write 40-some bus notes at some point. Not looking forward to that.

No comments:

My zany adventures anywhere and everywhere.